Daytona Beach can be your next stop!
If you want to have fun, and enjoy turquoise waters with more affordability around Florida, then you must visit Daytona Beach. But wait there is more..
Daytona Beach have more than you think!
- There are multiple resorts and shopping malls to give you a good time here.
- It has fun attractions for sport fans such as racing. It has spots like the famous Daytona International Speedway complex comprising 500 acres, the complex is also known as “The World Center of Racing.” You can put your ride on the roads by rushing 200 miles per hour in the Richard Petty Driving Experience. The Motorsports Hall of Fame of America is another fascination for the tourists.
- There are many parks that offer many exciting amusements like roller coaster and lures like Daytona Lagoon Water Park.
- The Sun-splash Park offers a full friends and family entertainment for the visitors, here, you can play in the engaging water fountain. There is a museum, known as the Charles and Linda Williams Children’s Museum that have many interesting stuff for you to get relished.
- While there are pavements for pedestrians and roads for cars to move.
- There is a beautiful and huge auditorium which can carry more than 5,000 visitors. A commemoration event happens in the Jackie Robinson Ballpark which recalls the legendary baseball player “Brooklyn Dodgers,” who broke discrimination barriers at an exhibition game. He became the first African-American professional baseball player in 1947, celebration of which takes place at the Daytona Beach.
- Planetarium shows has some fun for children while The Museum of Arts and Science takes you to another interesting side.