Palm Coast – Dream. Build. Live!
- Santa Maria del Mar Catholic Church – Santa Maria del Mar sits high on the peninsula skirting the Atlantic Ocean. The building is large with a dome like top. The church is quite large with seats sloping down to the altar on three sides.
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum – This place is small and easy to handle in less than 30 minutes. The photos are great and they help bring the history of this cute town to life.
- Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area – This is a wonderful little state park. There are hiking trails and shelters to have a nice lunch under. However the best way to explore this park is by kayak or canoe as it gives you direct access to the intercoastal and the estuary area just across the intercoastal from the park. All sorts of wildlife can be viewed there and you forget how close you are to people.
- Roll n Float Outfitters – Roll ‘n’ Float Outfitters offers exceptional bicycle and paddling ecotours and rentals that focus on sustainable tourism and environmental education about Florida’s unique coastal ecosystems.
- Betty Steflik Preserve – Great if you enjoy nature and bird watching. The boardwalk is very well maintained and offers a great view of the local plants and animals.
- Bulow Plantation Ruins Historic State Park – It’s very nice to see an attempt made to preserve such a piece of history. The only part of the Bulow Plantation that remains standing today is the ruins of the Sugar Mill and the Spring House. The mill ruins are surrounded by interpretative signs that do a really good job of explaining the sugar process and what took place in what part of the building.
- Flagler Reef – An artificial reef near St. Augustine that has been a popular spot to catch grouper and snapper since the 1950s.
- Flagler Beach Municipal Pier – Whether it is a stroll to see the full moon or, an all day fishing outing, the pier is fun. There is a restaurant and bar when you want to take a break and the staff at the bait shop are pleasant.
- Gallery of Local Art – Gallery of Local Art (GOLA) is Flagler Beach’s home for fine art, jewelry, gifts, workshops and classes. The Gallery of Local Art is a unique little gallery by the sea that houses fine treasures made by local artists. The gallery offers classes that require little or no experience and can be jumped into at any time.