The 2014 CiTiRAMA Showcase Homes event has wrapped up and the results are in! The people have spoken…Maronda Homes Chatham home design at CiTiRAMA has been met with thunderous applause and took first place in every People’s Choice category at this years event!
Maronda Homes is not new to winning first place by the people of Cincinnati – it is becoming a winning tradition. Maronda Homes has a history of First Place Peoples Choice Awards taking it 2 years in a row proving that Maronda Homes has the open concept designs that people love!
The Chatham by Maronda Homes has been voted Number 1 as CiTiRAMA 2014…
- Peoples Choice honors for Best Overall Home,
- Best Kids Home,
- Best Landscaping by Agriscapes,
- Best Decorating by Sacksteder Interiors in this year’s showcase.
The Chatham floor plan is a 2,500 sq ft. home and is for sale at $279,990 and is one of the three visitable show homes.
The new Witherby Meadows community by Maronda Homes is located in the College Hill community in northern Cincinnati.
- 24 Lot New Home Subdivision with cul-de-sac streets.
- Conveniently located off Connecticut Avenue in College Hill, less than ½ mile from College Hill Business District (North Bend & Hamilton Avenue).
- Private HOA to maintain entry monument and on site detention basin.
- All homes in the development will qualify for the City of Cincinnati’s New Home Tax Abatement Program that qualifies for a 12-year property tax abatement of $60,859.
Homes built in the Witherby Meadows community by Maronda Homes are eligible for the city of Cincinnati’s new home 10- or 15-year tax abatement. There are no other communities in the region that offer this type of incentive for new home purchases.