Your animal isn’t only a pet, they are part of your family. We make homes safe for children so why not for our pets??
These helpful home hits will keep tails wagging and kisses a plentiful.
In the kitchen and bathrooms:
- Animal proof you cabinets (childlocks work well)
- Keep all poisonous products on high shelves (Mr.Yuck effects animals too)
- Keep your trash hidden or covered (protects your pet and saves you cleanup time
- Keep foods out of reach (even if the food isn’t harmful, the wrapper could be)
- Keep the toilet lid closed to prevent drowning or drinking of harmful cleaning chemicals
In your family and gathering rooms:
- Tie and hide loose wires
- Clean up after yourself (less things for animals to get into)
- Move house plants that may omit chemical
- Make sure all heating/air vents have covers
Garage or Sheds
- Paint and Chemical- high shelves
- GET RID OF ANTIFREEZE
- Keep all sharp objects and tools out of reach
- Pick anything up that animals can choke on
- Don’t lock your animals in the bedrooms
- Clean off your nightstand
These are just a few helpful tips, but this will keep you smiling and tails wagging.