Pittsburgh Proves to be a Great place to Invest in a Townhome
Are you looking to move into the land of home ownership? Not quite sure where to begin? Intimidated with all of the responsibility? There are opportunities knocking on your door…A Townhome Door!
A town home is the perfect place to begin your journey into home ownership, and it is where I started my journey years ago! Where else can you own 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with little maintenance for under $200K? As a town homeowner you can take advantage of:
- Tax deductions
- Build your own equity rather than throw your hard earned $$ in the hands of a landlord
- Enjoy your time by not being bogged down with exterior maintenance
- Camaraderie with neighbors in a community
- Many town home communities have amenities such as pools and clubhouses
Not sold yet? Here’s the best part…When you outgrow your town home, you have the opportunity to become the landlord and gain extra income to invest! Did you know that rental rates in Pittsburgh grew 12.1% year-over-year? This means $$ in your pocket! Personally, I have been able to collect $650+ more than the monthly mortgage payment on my town home. An extra $650+ a month is a nice little cushion to store away!
At Maronda Homes we believe that you should always invest in your future, and there is no better place than a new home! Currently, Pittsburgh offers numerous town home communities in a variety of locations:
- Ridgeview Estates in Sarver
- The Village at Harmony Junction in Harmony
- Oakridge Estates in Natrona Heights
- Wiltshire Estates in Moon Township
- Woodcreek Manor in Imperial
- Sandy Brae in Canonsburg
So what are you waiting for? Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or an immediate investment, Don’t waste another day!