Moving into your new house.
We know it’s an exciting time for you and your family, however moving can also bring out the worst. Here are a few helpful hints to help you on the dreadful big day.
1. Make a list- this is a great time to figure out what your must haves are and what you can throw to the curb.
2. Lots of supplies- Make sure you have boxes, packing paper and tape. You don’t want to get started and then have to stop to run to the store.
3. Wardrobe Boxes– Usually this is the largest box, before you hang clothes fill up the bottom.
4. Label Your Boxes– Makes delivery easier for you or your moving company.
5. Safe Box- Use one box for valuable personal items and papers, always take this one with in your car.
6. Pack Light Overnight Bag- Remember moving is a process, make sure you have the necessities to get to the next day.
7. Unpack and enjoy your new home.