Date Night, Done Right
Building your home, is just part of building your dreams. A house is only a home when those that you love are with you. So to keep them with you, this is a short little list of great dinner or hot spots in our Southern States.
- Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens (for lakeside picnics)
- Paddleboard Wekiwa Springs
- All Fired Up (paint your own pottery)
- Aloma Cinema Grill (dine-in movie theater)
- Music lovers should check out concerts at the Florida Theater or Freebird Live, or head outdoors to Metro Park.
- For a little romance, try Simon’s in San Marco for some live jazz and wine, or stay at the Riverside Inn for a scrumptious dinner at the Row Restaurant, followed by drinks at Gum Bunch Pub.
- If coffee’s your weakness, fill your cup at Fuel in Riverside while listening to some live poetry readings.
- Up for a wild time? Grab tickets to the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, also known as the yearly Florida-Georgia football game in the Gator Bowl stadium.
Brevard Zoo-Melbourne’s Brevard Zoo is home to more than 450 fascinating animals representing 130 species. The zoo also offers family
Sea Turtle Preservation-Maintaining the most significant Western Hemisphere area for loggerhead sea turtle nesting and the most significant area for green turtle nesting in North America is the mission of the Sea Turtle Preservation Society Melbourne Beach. Approximately 17,000 sea turtles nest on the 20.5 miles long beach each year.
Historic Rossetter House Museum & Gardens-Your visit to Historic Rossetter House Museum and Gardens will transport you back to the turn of the century and provide a glimpse of Florida wealth and history. Also, available for special event rentals, the grounds feature spectacular gardens and walking trails.
- School Of Surf-The School Of Surf in Cocoa Beach, Florida is a full-service training center that offers surfing lessons, sleepaway surfing camps and clinics with major international surfing stars. Children and adults are welcome.
- Dazzle your sweetheart on a sunset cruise aboard Tampa’s Yacht Star Ship. Enjoy dinning selections from the executive chef’s menu of award winning, four-star cuisine.
- Book a romantic getaway at Tampa’s Safety Harbor Resort & Spa and get the spa treatment. Indulge in a couple’s massage, caviar pedicures and a delectable spa lunch. Dance the night away in the historic ballroom and say goodnight in an exquisite Palms Pavilion.
- Go to the opera for the quintessential romantic night. Fall in love all over again while watching a performance at the Opera Tampa. Enjoy the sweeping sounds of the Tampa Orchestra and the 50 member Opera Tampa chorus.
Just a few ideas to help you get your night started.