Tips to Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend
Labor Day weekend is one of the most traveled weekends in the United States every year. Many Americans use Labor Day weekend as the last hurrah for the summer season. Here are some tips to make sure that everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day weekend.
- Be sure to clean your grill after every use (especially if since this might be one of the last times your grill sees some action).
- Keep meats refigerated or cold before you throw them on the grill.
- Never use the leftover marinade liquid as a basting liquid.
- Plan for traffic, as more drivers will be out traveling for the long Labor Day weekend.
- Use defensive driving techniques.
- NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE.
- If this Labor Day Weekend take you to a lake or river for some aquatic fun be sure that when operating a boat this be sure that you have the correct number of available PFDs.
- Stay hydrated and use proper sunscreen.
- Never go boating or swimming alone.
Labor Day weekend provides an enjoyable long weekend to wind down summer. Be sure that you are prepared and take advantage of the last swigs of summer this Labor Day weekend in a safe and responsible manner.