ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, which has thanked us for our continued partnership with Energy Star. By building Energy Star qualified homes, our company is doing its part to help protect the environment while offering consumers new homes that are more comfortable and save money on utility bills.
Energy star has expressed its gratitude for the important contribution that our organization has made to energy-efficient construction and environmental protection.
“Maronda Homes is committed to 100% Energy Star certification. We approach everything at Maronda Homes with the goal of saving you money.”
When we opened our doors in 1972 as a family-owned business, our intention was to build great homes at affordable prices. Since then, we’ve grown as a value leader with a commitment to customer satisfaction, and have built thousands of new homes in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Our home building process provides the most home for you and your family at the best possible price. It’s what we do.
What types of homes does Maronda offer?
We build single-family homes, town homes and condos that range anywhere from 1,100 to 3,900 square feet. We offer a variety of spacious home designs to meet your needs – including: first-floor master suites, attached garages, optional finished basements, and so much more. At Maronda Homes, we bring value to every home design to meet your needs.
Quality Construction Methods:-
We build it right the first time around. With quality as a cornerstone of our business, we control more of the process than your typical new home builder to ensure that each home meets our own high standards.
1. Building Materials and Distribution System: Our integrated material purchasing and distribution systems provide quality materials delivered to your new home when the material is needed. Through effective inventory management we reduce waste and pass the cost savings along to you.
2. Manufacturing – We construct many major housing components at our state-of-the-art facilities to both control cost and implement the precision of factory-based quality control – providing you with a well-built home. Our facilities manufacture floor trusses, roof trusses, wall panels, constructed stairs, counter tops and more.
3. Technology – Our investment in cost saving technology – from project management to estimating software – allows us to better control costs.
4. Energy Efficiency – Many of our homes meet the EPA and U.S. Department of Energy’s standards for efficiency – to help you save on the cost on your energy bills!
5. Experience – We precisely construct each home with decades of building experience.
6. Quality – To make sure that nothing is overlooked, we inspect and ensure quality control – from checklists to walk-throughs to make sure that your new home meets industry standards.
Our Records have indicated that our company has built a total number of 151 Energy Star Qualified Homes in 2011
This is in correspondent to:
1. Eliminating the emissions from 73.99 vehicles
2. Saving 447,564 lbs of coal
3. Planting 122.31 acres of trees
4. Saving homeowners $67,497 on their utility bills.
“We’re proud to create households where memories are made every day. To us, there’s nothing better than watching a family turn a house into a home.”
That’s our true reward.
As typical approaches, EPA’s ENERGY STAR partnership offers a proven energy management strategy that helps in measuring current energy performance, setting goals, tracking savings, and rewarding improvements.
EPA provides an innovative energy performance rating system which businesses have already used for more than 200,000 buildings across the country. The EPA also recognizes top performing buildings with the ENERGY STAR.
Check out Maronda Homes for more details!