Maronda Homes is seeking energetic,
enthusiastic, driven and dedicated candidates in Bradenton/Ellenton, FL who possess
a strong interest in the New Home Sales Industry to join our team. Please include a resume attached to all
submissions in order to be considered. NO PHONE CALLS. NO RECRUITERS. LOCAL
CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
Duties and Responsibilities This position is responsible for selling Maronda homes
in a personalized and professional manner, with dedication to providing 100%
- Prospect throughout the local community,
self-generating leads from Realtor/Co-Broker businesses, referrals and
self-prospecting utilizing corporate marketing materials, model homes,
local resources and realtor relationships. Internet based appointments
will also be provided to new home specialists.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive
marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising
and demographics. Accompany visitors through the models and inventory
homes answering questions and providing information about the community
and discussing features of the home.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with
customers from initial contact; the purchase and financing process,
through all closing and post-closing activities. Maintain accurate records
of all communications during this process. Participate in sales meetings
reviewing neighborhood status and sales strategies.
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing
company designated tracking tools.
- Periodically gather data and prepare reports for
- Responsible for maintaining the condition of the sales
center and inventory homes communicating with field and office staff of
maintenance issues and ensuring issues are resolved.
- Ensures fair and consistent treatment by effectively
solving problems when they occur, to the extent empowered to do so.
Communicates results effectively to required stakeholders.
- Optimizes information flow by consistently and
correctly utilizing company systems.
This description outlines the basic
tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive
listing of all job duties for a new home sales consultant. QUALIFICATIONS:Knowledge
- Enthusiastic, Energetic, and CAN DO attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for
high interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the
- Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and
analytical skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment
with little direction from others
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and
customer-service oriented personality and outstanding negotiation and
organizational skills; detail-oriented aptitude
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given
information relative to selling techniques and potential homebuyer issues
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills, including Microsoft
Windows, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree OR
- Relevant training and 4 years relevant professional
- Equivalent combination of education and/or work
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel,
- Minimal travel required. Employee must own or lease a vehicle
and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
- Must have an e-mail capable phone, computer and
customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time