Maronda Homes is looking for a Customer Service/Warranty
Manager with previous residential construction experience to add to our team.
This person will be responsible for the on site review and repair of warranted
residential construction. This position is based out of our Jacksonville, FL
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with homeowners to determine needed repairs and verify
- Supervise subcontractors on scheduled appointments, and insure
proper completion of work
- Insure the protection of areas of the home being worked on as well
as surrounding areas.
- Make sure work areas are cleaned prior to leaving home.
- Participate in Customer Service follow up with homeowners.
- Work with Production Management & other depts. to resolve
problems & coordinate activities.
- Complete all inspections required paperwork, including scheduling
and payment approvals.
- Maintian Service Database insuring accurate records of all service
- Perform quality control inspections prior to close to insure
delivery of completed, quality homes.
School Diploma or equivalent
Required Technical Knowledge:
with residential construction techniques and standards.
to perform some minor repairs and punch-list items.
years of residential home building experience either in a production, or warranty
be organized and able to complete tasks on a timely basis.
have strong people skills and the ability to communicate clearly.
be able to stick to strict policies and apply them uniformly.
- Must have reliable transportation, and be able to get to appts. in
a timely manner.
- Must be available for some very
limited evening & weekend work.
- Must pass a criminal background