Maronda Homes is seeking energetic, enthusiastic, driven and dedicated candidates in the Columbus, OH Area who posses a strong interest in the New Home Sales Industry to join our team.Please include a resume attached to all submissions in order to be considered. NO PHONE CALLS. NO RECRUITERS. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
Duties and Responsibilities This position is responsible for selling Maronda homes in a personalized and professional manner, with dedication to providing 100% customer satisfaction.
- Prospect throughout the local community, self-generating leads from Realtor/Co-Broker businesses, referrals and self-prospecting utilizing corporate marketing materials, model homes, local resources and realtor relationships. Internet based appointments will also be provided to new home specialists.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics. Accompany visitors through the models and inventory homes answering questions and providing information about the community and discussing features of the home.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with customers from initial contact; the purchase and financing process, through all closing and post-closing activities. Maintain accurate records of all communications during this process. Participate in weekly sales meetings reviewing neighborhood status and sales strategies.
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools.
- Periodically gather data and prepare reports for management review.
- Responsible for maintaining the condition of the sales center and inventory homes communicating with field and office staff of maintenance issues and ensuring issues are resolved.
- Ensures fair and consistent treatment by effectively solving problems when they occur, to the extent empowered to do so. Communicates results effectively to required stakeholders.
- Optimizes information flow by consistently and correctly utilizing company systems which include but are not limited to Lasso, Homesoft, and electronic mail.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties for a new home sales consultant. QUALIFICATIONS:Knowledge and Skills
- Enthusiastic, Energetic, and CAN DO attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for high interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization
- Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer-service oriented personality and outstanding negotiation and organizational skills; detail-oriented aptitude
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to selling techniques and potential homebuyer issues
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills, including Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in New Home Construction, Real Estate, or related field
- Associate Degree OR
- Relevant training and 3 years relevant professional experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Physical Demands)
- Minimal travel required. Employee must own or lease a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
- Must have an e-mail capable phone, computer and customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time