Egrets Landing located on Merritt Island is the newest location for Affordable Luxury by Maronda Homes. Maronda Homes has made functionality, affordability, and luxury a reality and offers various floor plans ranging from 2,000 square feet up to 4,300 square feet with three to seven bedrooms and two to five baths.
Maronda Homes is proud to present its newest community Egrets Landing. Located in Merritt Island, Florida, the community offers oversized floor plans to accommodate any family’s day-to-day schedule. This new community is located in the serene and beautiful area of Merritt Island, which also happens to fall in the county’s best school district. With quick and easy beach access, plenty of recreational activities to partake in, and close proximity to Orlando, your family is sure to love Egrets Landing at Merritt Island.
Egrets Landing offers ten different home designs to assure that you and your family find the perfect fit. Paired with 40 years of new home construction experience, Maronda Homes has made functionality, affordability, and luxury a reality and offers various floor plans ranging from 2,000 square feet with three bedrooms and two baths up to 4,300 square feet with seven bedrooms and five baths. All homes in Egrets Landing are equipped with eco-friendly driveway and walkway pavers and include a three-car garage. The homes also offer just over nine-foot raised ceiling height, as well as an eleven-foot vaulted ceiling option that is sure to make your home stand out from the rest. Maronda Homes stands behind all of their homes 100%, which is why your purchase will be backed by an extensive warranty. Maronda Homes are energy and cost efficient, which will keep energy bills and low. Homes in Egrets Landing come well equipped and start in the low $300’s.
Egrets Landing is in close proximity to the following:
- Banana River located between Cape Canaveral and Merritt Island is just two miles away. It’s a favorite spot for people who like to kayak, fish, go boating, or simply just relax, the close proximity will be a treat for outdoor lovers.
- Beach access is just 20 minutes away.
- Orlando is a 45 minute drive which provides an international Airport,, great shopping, theme parks, and night life unlike any other.
- Port Canaveral is just 15 minutes away. This community offers quick access to casino cruises, entertainment, and great restaurants for a night on the town.
- Kennedy Space Center is just nine miles away.
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge is just 20 minutes away and offers bird watching, scenic beaches, hiking, fishing, hunting, and many beautiful photography opportunities.
Egrets Landing is the only new community in Merritt Island, with its groundbreaking approach to a family’s eco-friendly lifestyle, homeowners will be satisfied with all that it has to offer. The community is encompassed beautiful ponds, nature preserve areas, and a tropical island paradise vibe than can be felt throughout the community. With generous quarter acre lots, living the island life 24/7,365 days out of the year. A new home is only an appointment away, visit MarondaHomes.com.