Maintenance friendly living will be your lifestyle in a new town home.
Low maintenance living is one of the primary reasons home buyers choose a new town home. At Maronda Homes, we think maintenance friendly living should only come second to a spacious, and amenity filled interior. In Pittsburgh, the St. Leo town home design is being embraced by buyers throughout the region for these reasons:
- Open-concept first floor with optional light filled sun room
- Access to large 2-car garage off of the gourmet kitchen
- Double walk-in closets in the Owner’s Suite
- Luxury Owner’s Bath Retreat featuring double bowl sinks and walk-in shower
- Coveted second floor laundry room
- Hallway linen closet for ample storage
- Optional finished lower level
Due to high demand, you can build the St. Leo in three communities at various price points:
- Whispering Springs in Export from the low $200’s
- Wiltshire Estates in Moon Twp. from the mid $220’s
- Centennial Point in Carnegie from the $230’s
Town homes by Maronda are just the beginning! Maronda Homes currently has 31 locations throughout the North, South, East, and West Hills of Pittsburgh. No matter which community you choose to explore, you are guaranteed to be greeted by a friendly face waiting to share their expertise with you. In addition, Maronda values its Realtor partners throughout the Pittsburgh area. They understand the importance of referrals in the Realtor community, and it’s their commitment to create long-lasting relationships with the areas Realtors.
A new home is only an appointment away when you visit MarondaHomes.com.