Northern Kentucky – So Much to Offer, So Much to Consider
The Northern Kentucky region often plays second fiddle to the Cincinnati area sitting just across the river but these rolling hills, cheap taxes and wide open spaces have much to offer those who call this area their home. These northern counties are home to a diverse and growing population of nearly 2 million people. In Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati friendliness is a way of life but the charm that pours from south of the River. If access to the benefits of a major city and relaxed lifestyle The Northern Kentucky community seem like a fit for you, then Norther Kentucky the place to be if you are looking for fun.
Northern Kentucky, comprised of three counties and 39 municipalities, is unique because it offers both the sophisticated and fast-paced excitement of Cincinnati, and the relaxed lifestyle and quiet beauty of Kentucky’s rolling hills.
You can enjoy big-city amenities and hometown charm. These communities have maintained their small-town attitudes, with friendly neighbors and businesses that emphasize quality and service.
Why else should you consider the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area?
- Cost-of-living is reasonable
- Neighborhoods all have distinctive personalities
- Short daily commutes let you have a personal life
- Professional and college sports teams are abundant
- Arts and entertainment are world-class
- Easy transportation offers access to major US cities and the world
- Vital business community ranks 6th in the US for the number of Fortune 500 Company Headquarters
- Northern Kentucky is a great place to work, play, raise a family and feel safe.
Maronda Homes is proud to build in the Northern Kentucky Area. We are committed to building quality homes at an affordable price. Check out one of our many Northern Kentucky Communities today