Welcome to Witherby Meadows – CitiRana 2014
This fall Maronda Homes is back at the Cincinnati CitiRama featuring some of our award winning home designs including past People Choice Award Winner the Polk.
The new Witherby Meadows community located in the College Hill community in northern Cincinnati.
- 24 Lot New Home Subdivision with cul-de-sac streets.
- Conveniently located off Connecticut Avenue in College Hill, less than ½ mile from College Hill Business District (North Bend & Hamilton Avenue).
- Private HOA to maintain entry monument and on site detention basin.
- All homes in the development will qualify for the City of Cincinnati’s New Home Tax Abatement Program.
Homes built in the Witherby Meadows community are eligible for the city of Cincinnati’s new home 10- or 15-year tax abatement. There are no other communities in the region that offer this type of incentive for new home purchases.
With a new home, upgraded features and the close community of a revitalized area, the 2014 CitiRama will certainly be something to see this September.
- Parking is free and will be located on site.
- Concessions and Restrooms will be available on site.
- Nine Dollars ($9.00) for adults
- Children 12 and under will be admitted free of charge if accompanied by an adult.
- Discount tickets will be available at Kroger for Seven Dollars ($7.00).
- AAA members can purchase tickets at the gate for Seven Dollars ($7.00) by showing their AAA membership cards.
- I-71 – Take 71 to Ronald Reagan Cross County Hwy. (OH-126) West, take the US-127/Hamilton Ave./North College Hill/Mt. Healthy exit, turn left onto Hamilton Ave. (US-127), turn right onto North Bend Rd. and follow signs to CiTiRAMA® parking.
- I-75 – Take 75 to OH-4/Paddock Rd. exit toward OH-561/Seymour Ave., keep right at the fork, follow signs for Ohio 4/Paddock Rd. and merge onto Paddock Rd., turn left onto North Bend Rd. and follow signs to CiTiRAMA® parking.
- 2033 North Bend Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45224