Do you enjoy a glass of wine now and then? Whether it’s a get together with old friends or a girl’s night, here’s the easiest (and tastiest) way to throw a wine tasting party at your home.
Everyone enjoys a nice glass of wine to unwind after a long day. Why not make an evening out of it?
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Grab an array of a few different wines to create that authentic vineyard-in-California wine tasting feel.
- Get some decor: Wine glasses, fun coasters, and even wine glass charms will make your party personalized and even more special!
- Have some pallet cleansers on hand. After an evening of tasting, the flavors of wine will eventually start to run together. Be sure to have bottles of water and some specialty crackers and cheeses. Fruits such as apples and grapes on an adorable serving platter for guests to nibble on are also a great idea!
- Food! Here’s where your creativity comes into play. Create a small menu of light fare appetizers that are sure to please your guests. Some good ideas include dips, stuffed mushroom caps, or even pita bread pizza’s….just be sure to avoid heavy dishes which won’t leave much room for…you know, more wine!
- Enjoy yourself. Often times, planning a party and stress go hand in hand. Relax and enjoy the work that you have put into your very own in-home wine tasting!
With these simple tips, you are sure to have a successful wine and dine night. Cheers!