When you think of Orlando, what comes to mind?A different world of fantasy and fun, all wrapped into a fun get away for the family. Orlando area is home to some of the greatest tourism from Disney World to Universal Studios that fun doesn’t have to end, here a few ideas for you next visit.
1. Walt Disney World– Florida’s most popular family attraction and has been for many years. Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Theme Park, and MGM Studios are just some of the highlights that have long entertained children and parents.
2. Universal Studios- a look at the film studio of Universal studios, but also offers all kinds of other attractions and entertainment. This combination theme park and working studio was designed in consultation with Steven Spielberg
3. Sea World– huge aquariums, dolphin and whale shows, touch pools, and extensive list of rides, draws a large family crowd.
4. Discovery Cove– Visitors can experience some of the mysteries of the sea in an island resort setting. Some of the options including swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling along a reef, and wading among stingrays.
5. Islands of Adventure– five unique islands, each designed in their own theme, complete with rides and various other forms of entertainment.
6. Gatorland– thousands of alligators, crocodiles and other reptiles, some of which perform in daily shows and demonstrations.
7. Orlando Science Center– showcases several branches of science from mechanics to biology and applied technology. There are a variety of themed exhibits.
8. The Town of Celebration– A town designed and built by Walt Disney world,The town itself remains directly connected to the Walt Disney World resorts via one of its primary streets, World Drive and has great shopping and dining.
Next time you are looking for a different experience this is where you can start, but there are lot of other treasures in Orlando