Choosing Your New Home Builder
Partnering with the right builder is the first step in bringing the home of your dreams to life. Many home builders operate differently so be sure that you are prepared and have done your home work. Here are 10 questions that are important to any new home buyer, and will help you find the best home builder for your needs.
- Can I make an Appointment to tour a finished model?
- How do you compare yourself to the competition?
- What type of warranty do you offer?
- What standard features come with your homes and what are my options for upgrading?
- How long does it take for my home to be built?
- Is there a HOA in the community and how much does that cost per month or annually?
- How will my final cost be decided and when?
Getting started on building your own home is a great and exciting chapter to anyone’s life, but it is important to be sure that you are finding the right home builder that will fit you needs. These questions are only a starting point but can offer a lot of insight as to the type of home builder that you choose.
At Maronda Homes, we believe in saving people money, especially during tough times. That’s why it’s our job to efficiently build quality homes at a great value – so you don’t end up throwing away your hard-earned dollars.
Our home building process provides the most home for you and your family at the best possible price. It’s what we do. We build it right the first time around. With quality as a cornerstone of our business, we control more of the process than your typical new home builder to ensure that each home meets our own high standards. Read more about our exceptional construction process.