There are many questions and factors that come into play when purchasing a home. One of the main questions raised is whether to buy new or used. While both have their pros and cons, when it comes to a new home, the good far outweighs the bad.
Here are a few reasons to buy a new home over a resale:
1. Know who built your home.
2. Homes are pre-priced.
3. Diverse selection of custom options and floor plans in many desirable locations.
4. Larger windows.
5. New home warranty with a dedicated customer service department.
6. Stricter building codes and inspections.
7. Modern building materials.
8. Higher insulation standards.
9. More efficient HVAC.
10. Builder mortgage program available.
11. Landscape to your own specifications.
Given the current mortgage rates and Maronda community incentives, buyers can enjoy a brand new home with modern features and energy efficiency.
New homes are developed with green features that reduce energy costs and contribute to sustainability. Because of innovative construction, there’s lower home maintenance when purchasing a new home. Not only that, but research indicates new homes have better safety features and suffer fewer devastating fires.