Beauty isn’t just skin deep!
BEE Smart Maronda Homes include a variety of proven energy-efficient features and options that contribute to improved home quality and comfort, lower energy demand, and reduced air pollution. In essence, our BEE Smart homes help save our families money and provide them with a more stylish and more comfortable living environment! At Maronda Homes, our new homes are not only beautiful on the outside; they’re really beautiful on the inside as well!
Dozens of products go into creating a BEE Smart Maronda Home
From properly sealed ducts and energy efficient furnaces to behind-the-walls, fiberglass insulation and dual pane vinyl windows, you will have peace of mind that your new Maronda Home will be built to provide you with the best comfort and the best performance in the industry.
It’s a philosophy we take to heart!
Since 1972 we’ve taken “home” as seriously as you do. That’s why at Maronda Homes we make sure that each home we create offers energy saving features like:
- Thermal Barrier – Our thermal barriers help prevent outside water from entering the walls and to seal the home to keep outside air where it belongs. With our quality thermal barrier package, you will save 10% on energy bills.
- High-Performance Windows – Our energy efficient windows have protective coatings and vinyl frames to help keep heat inside during the winter months and outside during the summer. In addition, they block damaging ultra-violet sunlight that can discolor carpets and furnishings.
- High-Efficiency Heating & Cooling System – As much as 44% of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. Our systems are designed and installed for optimal performance resulting in a big effect on your utility bills — and your comfort.
- Programmable Thermostat – According to the Department of Energy, a programmable thermostat can reduce your heating costs by up to 35% and cooling costs by up to 25%.
- High-Efficiency Hot Water Heater – Heated water accounts for approximately 15% of your home’s energy use. Higher efficiency means less money and less time to heat water as needed.
- Water-Managed Construction Details – Flashing, moisture barriers, and heavy–duty membranes, are employed to effectively drain water from the roofs, walls, and foundation of your certified BEE Smart home.
- ENERGY STAR® Rated Appliances – Every appliance comes with two price tags: what it costs to take it home and what it costs to operate. Our ENERGY STAR® certified appliances use 10 % to 50% less energy than typical appliances.
- Energy-Efficient Compact Fluorescent (CFL) Bulbs – Our ENERGY STAR® approved light bulbs use 75% less energy than traditional incandescent and last at least 6 times longer!
- Pfister® WaterSense® Plumbing Fixtures – All of our faucets and shower heads are EPA WaterSense® approved and use up to 30% less water than traditional fixtures, while still maintaining performance!
We know that you can update your existing home with new appliance, doors and windows, but the real key to true energy efficiency is what’s behind the walls! Rest assured that your new Maronda will be built by the best craftsmen with the best practices and best brand name products in the industry. Products that have received the Energy Star seal of approval and are tested for outstanding performance, reliability, and energy efficiency.
With Maronda Homes, you know you’re making the right decision—for your wallet, for your family, and for the environment. Maronda Homes are located in 161 communities throughout Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. You can find a convenient location HERE.