Every year, the Better Business Bureau reviews the ratings of the businesses it lists to ascertain that they area fulfilling the quality expectations that their rating denotes. They then assess, or reassess, a rating to that business from F to A+. The latest review for Maronda Homes was just released – guess how we did!
In order to get an A+ rating with the BBB, a business must make a good faith effort to settle every complaint made against them. Here are some of the criteria from the BBB’s website on how they assess a business:
- Number of complaints filed with BBB against the business
- If complaints have been filed, whether BBB considers them to be of a serious nature
- If complaints have been filed, whether the business has appropriately responded to them in BBB’s opinion
- If complaints have been filed, whether the business resolved the complaints in a timely manner to the customer’s satisfaction
- If complaints have been filed, whether BBB’s opinion is that business made a good faith effort to resolve complaints if the customer was not satisfied with the resolution
- If complaints have been filed, whether BBB’s opinion is that business has failed to resolve the underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
The BBB also takes into account the type of business, the length it’s been doing business, it’s background with the BBB, fulfillment of commitments made to the BBB, and advertising issues. You can review the entirety of the Better Business Bureau’s criteria here!
We’re proud and happy to announce that once again, Maronda Homes has been assessed with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. This is a testament to our commitment to customer service and the quality of our products and homes. We’ll continue to make the new homes Pittsburgh needs and continue to stick to our A+ grade of quality for those homeowners.
As always, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with company news, Pittsburgh happenings, and home and design tips!