To provide on-site coordination for all phases of Single-Family construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
• Oversees the construction process of multiple homes, to include labor, materials, workmanship and quality control
• Schedules and coordinates subcontractors and vendors during construction
• Ensures that all homes are completed on schedule
• Ensures that all homes are completed within budget
• Performs quality control inspections
• Manages punch lists
Skills and Abilities
• Strong leadership skills, adaptability and customer service orientation.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Knowledge of computers.
• Minimum of five years applicable experience.
• Eye for quality, attention to detail
• Base Salary, Auto allowance, Phone allowance, and monthly bonus plan
• High school or equivalent
• New Home Construction Supervision: 5 years
Required license or certification:
• Valid Driver's License Required