New Home Star is a cutting-edge sales and marketing company whose average new home sales associate earns in excess of the industry average. We partner with builders who place a high value on your sales talent and get you paid for it. Our full-time sales associates are our company's great-est asset and we reward accordingly. Along with excellent compensation, we offer industry-leading sales training and provide personal development plans that lead to career advancement opportuni-ties.
We have on-site builder sales trainee positions available. You will start in our PAID training program working alongside a mentor for 30-60 days. Our training is accepted as the best New Home Sales Training in the industry. Whether you are a seasoned new home sales professional, or you are right out of college and not satisfied with the path you've chosen, this may be the opportunity you have been searching for. Compensation, Culture, and Career Advancement.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Sales Associate you will be contributing to achieving our vision of being the best sales team in the world. Here at New Home Star we believe in the power of teamwork. As an associate you will work alongside a team of driven sales professionals working towards one goal. If you have the drive and passion for new home sales, you may be a great fit for our rapidly growing team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive traffic through marketing initiatives
• Establish and maintain effective business relationships
• Understand and communicate blueprints and site plans
• Generate adequate sales and closing volumes
• Deliver New Home Star’s exceptional customer service
• A 4-year college degree or comparable professional experience
Required Technical Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Basic computer skills and proficiency with the internet
• Willingness to obtain a Real Estate License within a reasonable specified time (We will help you obtain one!)
• Open availability and willingness to work weekends