The Assistant Production Supervisor is entry level position is responsible for assisting the Production Supervisor with the day to day operations of home building.
*****This position(s) is for our Spring Hill, FL/ Royal Highlands communities.*****
- Reports to the Production Manager and/or VP of Construction.
Essential functions and responsibilities
The Assistant Superintendent will assist the Production Supervisor with the overall day to day supervision of field related home building activities. This includes;
- Schedule, manage and oversee sub-contractor installations
- Review all completed work for quality and completion; inspections.
- Attend weekly production meetings.
- Complete warranty service issues in a timely manner.
- Enforcing code and safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned .
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability analyze and solve problems
- Strong organizational skills,
- Attention to detail
- Experience in construction related field
- Possess Basic tools
- Ability to bend, kneel, walk for significant periods of time.
- Physically able lift up to 50 lbs.
- Endurance and ability to walk the entire job site, including stairs or other elevated structures.
- Valid Driver’s license and personal auto insurance with at least state minimum coverage
- On site location may be susceptible to extreme weather conditions depending on the location
Benefits include: Truck Allowance, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage available as well company paid Life insurance, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability, and company paid holidays.