The construction supervisor is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the construction of new homes from the ground up. Supervises subcontractors and crews to implement uniform and efficient building procedures. Ensures adherence to established procedures and to building specifications.
- Reports to the Production Manager
Essential functions and responsibilities
Plan and execute a weekly sub-contractor schedule
- Schedule, manage and oversee sub-contractor installations
- Review all completed work for quality and completion
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Complete warranty service issues in a timely manner
- Ability to hire sub-contractors
Skills and Abilities
- Multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability analyze and solve problems
- Strong organizational skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Read and understand construction drawings
- Work well under high pressure situations
- Prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to bend, kneel, walk for significant periods of time.
- Physically able lift up to 50 lbs.
- Endurance and ability to walk the entire job site, including stairs or other elevated structures.
- Valid Driver’s license and personal auto insurance with at least state minimum coverage
- On site location may be susceptible to extreme weather conditions depending on the location
Benefits include: Truck Allowance, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage available as well company paid Life insurance, AD&D, and Long Term Disability, and company paid holidays.