Come on home to Haines Ridge with its oversized building lots, a large play park and desirable location in Haines City, Central Florida. Haines Ridge is perfect for buyers looking for affordable living and a simple commute perfectly located close to I-4, which leads to Tampa westward and Orlando eastward is the main interstate in Central Florida and makes living in Haines Ridge an easy commute. In recent years, Haines City has seen an explosive growth largely because of its convenient access to Orlando and Walt Disney World Resort.
Living in Haines Ridge will spoil you quickly with its charm and convenience to shopping and nearby restaurants. Within walking distance is a beautiful new city Community Center called "Lake Eva". Lake Eva features a grand water park, playground facilities, picnic pavilions, outdoor movie theatre, tennis and basketball courts, a bike and walking trail, banquet hall and a wonderful childrens pool and splash pad. Your children will never get bored at the Community Center, and neither will you!
What cities are nearby and things to do:
-LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Visit Haines Ridge Model Home: This well-designed plan provides many amenities that you would expect to find in a much larger home. The master suite combines a wonderful bathroom with his and hers sinks and oversized walk in closest. The Harmony also offers 3 more bedrooms and 2 baths, which is perfect for a growing family or having guest The great room features and sprawling open floor plan, which leads you to a beautiful flex area that you can create a space of your own. The rear lanai provides a great space for those summer cookouts as well as being close to the kitchen. The two-car garage features space for real-sized vehicles and a workshop area for added storage. This plan is the perfect solution to your family's needs. Don't miss your seeing your future home, schedule an appointment today.
The major highways in the Haines City area are:
- Interstate 4 - Six miles north of town on US 27 lies Interstate 4, the main interstate highway in central Florida. It leads westward to Lakeland and Tampa, and eastward toward Orlando.
- US 17/92 - US 17/92 enters the city from Lake Alfred in the west, bisecting the downtown as Hinson Avenue until turning north on 17th Street and exiting towards Davenport.
- US 27 - The main north-south highway in the area, US 27 leads northward to I-4 and further to Clermont. It leads southward to Lake Wales, Sebring, and eventually Miami.
- State Road 17 - Called 10th Street in Haines City, this old Scenic Highway leads through hills in eastern Polk County and providing a scenic route southward to Lake Hamilton, Dundee, and Lake Wales, and on to Sebring.
- State Road 544 - This road, also a scenic drive, connects SR 17 and US 27 in southern Haines City, and continues westward from there as Lucerne Park Road on its way to Winter Haven.
Haines City is served by an hourly bus service to Lake Alfred and Winter Haven by Winter Haven Area Transit and, from December 16, 2012, by hourly Lynx bus services to Poinciana and Four Corners.
Why settle for less? Our homes in Haines Ridge will offer a wide variety of options and upgrades to choose from like Gourmet Kitchens with Granite Counters, Extensive Tile Floors, and Crown Molding. All these amenities along with the lowest HOA fees in the area, no CDD fees and the perfect location combine to make Haines Ridge one of our most sought after communities. We hope our homes speak for themselves, but a house is only home when you can live your life in it and discover the world outside of it.
Commitment to Quality
Maronda Homes has been a family-owned and operated business for over four decades and in that time we have dedicated ourselves to building quality new homes at an affordable price, with unparalleled attention to customer service.
We are continuously striving to improve the home building process by modernizing floor plans and evolving homes designs with affordable luxury reaching every corner of our new homes. At Maronda Homes, we believe that quality is never a destination - it is a requirement.
We hope our homes speak for themselves, but a house is only home when you can live your life in it and discover the world outside of it.