At Maronda Homes, we understand the importance of referrals in the Realtor community, and it’s our commitment to creating long-lasting relationships with you, and helping you build a solid reputation.
Not only are we an easy company to work with, but we go out of our way to make sure that you and your customer have the best experience possible. We have embraced Realtors – from local to corporate levels – as long-term partners.
We love our realtor partners, which is why we make registering your client with us a simple process.
Our realtor policy requires clients and agents to have a unique email address and that the agent personally accompanies the clients on their first visit to a Maronda Homes community.
Our new home specialists will complete the registration process on-site, and you and your team can ask any questions about our communities, processes, or homes.
We can not recognize an agent without exceptions without those actions, and we appreciate your cooperation.
Together, we can accomplish more sales and generate a positive experience for everyone.
Our new home sales consultants are available to help you in every way. In fact, we make your job easier by taking many tasks upon ourselves, so you can save time. Our exclusive services for realtors include:
Maronda Homes will qualify each buyer and recommend loan officers to answer any financing questions
An All-Inclusive Sales Process:
We will help your buyer move through the sales process – from selecting the right community to finding the perfect home and home site.
Writing Sales Agreements:
We will prepare the new home sales agreement package and all addendums.
We provide an easy closing process for both you and your buyer.
Our process helps you get paid quickly
By providing such a pleasing experience for your buyer, we can help you build a strong referral network and gain repeat business.
• Cooperating Broker and/or Agents must be duly licensed in their respective state of the home transaction. (PA, OH, KY, GA, FL)
• You MUST accompany your buyer, in-person on the first visit to the community or sales office
• For the proper identification of all people representing customers of Maronda Homes and interacting with the Maronda Homes sales team members, we request the presentation of proper statewide issued ID of the Broker and/or Agent.
Acceptable forms of ID are an active Driver’s License or Real Estate License; either of which will be recorded and held securely in an encrypted database at the Maronda Inc. Corporate Office, which will also be utilized to facilitate successful payment. Maronda Homes does not permit telephone registration.
If the home buyer has scheduled an online appointment via a Maronda Homes Agent, the Realtor must be the procuring cause of the sale (as determined by Maronda Homes Inc.) and present during the first community or sales office visit for registration.
• No registration will be allowed by an agent if the buyer has previously visited and registered without the agent within 120 days in any Maronda Homes Community.
• In the case where the buyer is referred by two or more different agents, or real estate companies, we will designate the agent for payment that is named by the buyer at the time the purchase agreement is executed by the buyer.
• All commissions will be paid in a single lump sum from the settlement company to the appropriate licensed real estate broker’s office. No split fees will be paid.
• The builder and buyer’s agent agree that if a contract is not signed by the buyer and executed by the builder after this registration, this registration shall expire and be voided 90 days after original buyer/agent registration unless renewed for an additional 90 days by an in-office visit with both buyer and agent present.
• In the event additional closing costs are added to the purchase price for the benefit of the buyer, no commission will be paid on that portion of the sales price.
• It is understood that the buyer may be contacted by the builder’s preferred lender to offer program choices that may benefit the buyer.
• *Base price is the base price of the selected home at the time of sale and does not include additional options selected at the time of sale or later add ons
Your privacy is very important to Maronda Homes. We do not sell our agents’ contact or personal information. Maronda Homes may aggregate personally identifiable information and only disclose such information if its relationship with a contract or sale of a home is evident.
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we may collect from you. These privacy policies are subject to change at any time. If there are material changes to any of these privacy policies, we will post those changes and update the effective date of this policy. The policies and procedures described herein replace all previous policies and procedures regarding this subject.